Our Client is seeking a Remote Human Resources Manager to grow their growing team!
This a Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Plan and coordinate an organization’s workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Link an organization’s management with its employees
- Plan and oversee employee benefit programs
- Serve as a consultant with other managers advising them on human resources issues, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.