We are looking for a competitive insurance agent to generate new business by contacting potential customers. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio. The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment, and increase our firm’s reputation.
THIS ROLE WILL BE PAID HOURLY FOR 90 DAYS (15/HR) AFTER 90 DAYS IT WILL BE FULL COMMISSION ONLY!
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
- Proven working experience as an Insurance agent or relevant experience
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical, etc)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Must speak fluent Spanish and English (must be able to speak professionally in both languages.)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested! One of our recruiters will be in contact with you soon!
Related keywords: insurance, insurance agent, Customer Service